Kick-Off Meeting: HREAO West Coast Leadership Committee
Location: Slanted Door, 1 Ferry Building #3, San Francisco, CA 94111
Looking for a leadership opportunity? Consider the Harvard Real Estate Alumni Organization West Coast's Leadership Committee!
HREAO is the official alumni SIG run by Harvard alumni interested or involved in real estate, land use, public policy, real estate tech and finance, and design professionals.
We're getting started with planning this spring, and invite you to join the HREAO West Coast Leadership team. We need volunteers to:
- Plan events and logistics
- Work with local organizations and others to invite speakers, guests, and alumni
- Design resource guides
- Plan activities, workshops, site tours, design presentation, others
- Recruit partner organizations
- Manage or design communications (PR, website, socia media, event materials, etc.)
- Help on the day of the event
If you are interested in joining the leadership team in the West Coast, please join the HREAO team for an informal kick-off meeting on Saturday, June 16th, at 2:30pm-4:30pm at the Slanted Door (1 Ferry Building #3, San Francisco). If you can make it, please RSVP here or email us. If you would like to join the planning effort but cannot make it on the 16th, or are interesting in volunteering on the day of the event, please indicate your interest in planning an event, and we'll be in touch about volunteer opportunities.
All alumni from the West Coast are welcome to attend/sign-up.
We look forward to seeing you at the kick-off!
Event is free.